Category Management Package
Please click here to contact us for pricing.
This package includes everything you need to implement effective Category Management within a small or medium-sized procurement team. This includes training, licenses to Procleus® (our digital procurement platform), and a range of resources to enable success.
The package includes:
- Advanced Category Management training course for procurement practitioners (live, online, instructor-led or classroom delivery). This course is CPD accredited
- One year subscription to Procleus® - strategic procurement toolkit, workflow and academy, for all delegates
- Category Management mobilisation program – includes two workshops (typically for those leading the category management initiative) to cover getting it started in the organization. Includes a category segmentation and opportunity analysis workshop to determine the priorities to work on and a ‘governance set up pack’ with a roadmap for what the organization needs to do to implement category management effectively.
- Copies of the Category Management in Purchasing book by Jonathan O’Brien for all delegates
There are three package options depending on the size of your team:
- Venture Package – up to 10 people
- Enterprise 1 Package – 11-20 people
- Enterprise 2 Package – 21-40 people (training will be delivered in two cohorts)
Note: Standard Terms and Conditions apply to all licenses and training courses
Please note: The above prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and may be subject to UK VAT, or the local equivalent in the customer’s country of purchase, at the prevailing rate, dependent on the status of the customer (B2B or B2C) and the nature of the products being purchased. If you are a B2B customer for our services in the RoW you may find that you need to account for VAT in your country under the reverse charge mechanism.