Buyer's Toolkit - Proficient buyer package
Please click here to contact us for pricing.
Our Buyer’s Toolkit package is ideal for any organization that is seeking to take the first step towards developing procurement capability. This package is suitable for all organizations and is particularly helpful for micro- to medium-sized enterprises. It combines high-impact training, licenses to Buyer’s Toolkit Online (our digital purchasing platform) and a range of resources to enhance capability and boost results.
Proficient buyer package
The proficient buyer package includes everything you need to get your purchasing or procurement team buying more effectively, helping to establish an approach that drives in new benefits within your organization.
The package includes:
- ‘Proficient Buyer’ training (live, online, instructor-led or classroom delivery)
- One year subscription to Buyer’s Toolkit Online – digital purchasing platform with intelligent workflow to develop effective buying plans and a complete resource and learning centre, for all delegates
- Buyer’s Toolkit resource pack including physical Buyer’s Toolkit poster tools** and other key resources mailed to each delegate*
- Copies of the Buyer’s Toolkit book by Jonathan O’Brien for all delegates
There are three package options depending on the size of your team:
- Venture Package – up to 10 people
- Enterprise 1 Package – 11-20 people
- Enterprise 2 Package – 21-40 people (training will be delivered in two cohorts)
Note: Standard Terms and Conditions apply to all licenses and training courses
*Fees include mailing within the UK, EU or US. Additional mailing fees may apply outside of these territories.
**Buyer’s Toolkit poster tools can be purchased only as part of a Package or by subscribers to Buyer’s Toolkit Online.
Please note: The above prices are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and may be subject to UK VAT, or the local equivalent in the customer’s country of purchase, at the prevailing rate, dependent on the status of the customer (B2B or B2C) and the nature of the products being purchased. If you are a B2B customer for our services in the RoW you may find that you need to account for VAT in your country under the reverse charge mechanism.