Public Course: Advanced Category Management - October 2021
Dates: 12-14 October 2021
Location: Sir Christopher Wren Hotel, Thames Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1PX (1)
An advanced Category Management course aimed at experienced or developing purchasing staff and potentially some key stakeholders. The course covers all aspects of our 5i® Category Management process.
This course enables and fully equips you to deliver significant business benefits around reduced price and cost, reduced supply base risk and to unlock innovation and greater value for your most important categories of spend.
This is our most popular course and is essential for anyone embarking on, or attempting to re-establish, a Category Management program. Our experienced trainers bring the training to life using a combination of inspirational tuition, facilitated group work and case studies.
For full details please download the prospectus.
This high impact, activity-based training course will be led by leading procurement expert, Jonathan O’Brien, who works with global blue-chip organizations to help transform their purchasing capability.
Delegates will receive:
- A full colour 5i training workbook
- Laminated 5i processes
- Copies of all case studies and group work exercises
- A copy of the book, Category Management in Purchasing, by Jonathan O’Brien
- A certificate for all delegates who complete the course
- A 3-month subscription to Procleus - the complete online strategic procurement academy, toolkit and resource centre for purchasing professionals.
Once you have made your purchase through our online store, we will be in touch with further details.
(1) Whilst we are hopeful that we can deliver this course as a face-to-face event, if social distancing is still in place at the time of the event, we may have to take the decision to transfer this to an online course.
*Note: Terms and Conditions apply click here to view.
Please note: Value Added Tax (VAT): UK VAT is applicable for all training to UK customers and all training delivered within the UK. Training performed in other EU member states is subject to VAT at the prevailing rate in that country. Where tutor-led training is delivered remotely to businesses, the supply is subject to UK VAT for non-business customers (B2C) and subject to the VAT reverse charge for EU business customers (B2B). Software based training with limited or no tutor input is subject to the VAT reverse charge for B2B customers and local VAT rates for B2C customers. For courses delivered to customers outside of the UK and EU, local taxes may apply. The above total is inclusive of VAT.